before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

yahoo vs. google

So, I've been a huge fan of google for the past few years, namely because of gmail and picasa. However, I must say that yahoo really impressed me tonight and I'm thinking I might have to switch. If you search for Peter Davis in google, my blog shows up somewhere on the 5th or 6th page behind some name-stealer who wrote a book about Hitler's mustache! However, if you conduct a similar search on yahoo, their ingenious software brings my name up on the 2nd page! Obviously, yahoo is a much smarter program. We'll just have to teach google a lesson. I'm calling on an official boycott of google until I reach the top! If you consider yourself a devoted reader of this blog, then join me in my quest to bring google down! Once they realize my profound influence on the blogosphere, they'll have to list me at the top of a Peter Davis search.*

*Mr. Google, if you're reading this, please don't delete my gmail account...I really like it.

0 comments: