before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i <3 craigslist...

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. I love Craigslist! I was reminded of my love for it tonight when I scored a bunch of free lumber and plywood from a guy clearing out his garage! In addition to my free wood, so far to date, through Craigslist we have:

-rented an apartment
-sold a couch
-sold an entertainment center
-sold some end tables
-sold a coffee table
-bought 2 dressers
-sold one of those dressers because we didn't like it
-bought a bed
-bought a pack 'n play
-bought a high chair
-sold two kidneys (ok, that one was see who really pays attention to what I write)
-booked three weddings to photograph
-sold a desk
-bought moving blankets
-sold cloth diapers
-applied for jobs

0 comments: