before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

green thumbing it...

When we moved into our townhouse last year, I really wanted to get into growing flowers, bushes, veggies, etc. I've always enjoyed gardening, but I've never had much chance to do it. Last summer was incredibly dry, though, and I didn't think it was best to start anything in the middle of a drought. So this spring, I started planting some things here and there and I've had a blast! Everything is doing pretty well...I haven't killed anything yet! If I had a little more money in the budget for gardening, I'd certainly put a lot more in, but we're sprucing our place up little by little! Here are a few pictures.

This is the only picture I could find out what our backyard looked like when we moved in...pretty boring.


The sunflowers have been the most fun because the girls and I planted the seeds just a few months ago and they've shot up and given us a ton of beautiful blooms!


The tomatoes are finally starting to come in!

0 comments: