before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Can I...?

So I just glanced at my blog (I don't actually look at it often) and realized that it's getting pretty heavy! If you know me well, you know I'm always the guy that has to provide comic relief in tense situations. Maybe nobody else feels the tension, but I do! We need something fun.

So here goes the first thing that pops into my head after being up since 5am! The latest funny thing that Avery (our just-turned-2 year old) has been doing is asking "Can I [insert action here]?" She has such a mature voice when she asks and it cracks us up all the time. Today, I told her that I was taking Kyla and Avery to Target and Trader Joe's. She was sitting on my lap and very matter-of-factly looked up at me and said as clear as possible, "Can I drive?" Yikes! She's been 2 for a week and she's already asking to drive. Kids these days!

0 comments: