before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

what the kids are saying...

I'm trying my best to keep track of the funny things the kids are saying because they are cracking me up constantly. Here are a few quotes from different parts of the past week:

While I was getting Avery dressed one morning, I offered a skirt to her and she replied, "No, achuawy, dis one doesn’t fits me."

---------------------------
Kyla to me while using my hand to put shaving cream on my face: “Silly Daddy, you supposed to use your Mr. Shave (read: razor) on your face, not your hand.”

----------------------------
One evening while I was getting Avery ready for bed I told her she was cute. She shoved her hands into her diaper and got a sheepish grin on her face and said, “I so preshush.”

---------------------------
While the girls were coloring, Kyla said, “Avery, when I get older I can pick up a house.”

--------------------------
Me: “Avery do you need a new diaper?”

Avery: “No. I fine.”

And here's a picture of the girls talking to their mommy on Google Talk:

0 comments: