before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

back to politics...

I finally got setup to check all my blogs at once using Google Reader. I'm excited to have this because I can just login and read a bunch of posts in one fail swoop. I know that seems quite obvious to some, but I'm finally catching up. In catching up, I was also able to find and subscribe to a bunch of new blogs. One of the blogs I subscribed to on a whim was Brian McLaren. I was drawn to his blog because I've enjoyed his books and articles over the years. I was also drawn because he was in the middle of writing a series of posts on faith, politics, and voting.

At any rate, check out this post that appeared on the Sojourner's website a few weeks ago. He's a much better writer than I am and I feel like he expressed what I've been feeling much better than I have done. I'll write more a little later...I feel like getting on the topic of war.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: