before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my wife, the supermodel...


Our neighbor who lived above us in Los Angeles is a clothing designer (Seed Clothing). She sometimes woke the kids up with her sewing machines (but hey, our kids woke them up with their crying). At any rate, one day she asked Sarah to model some clothes for her and here are a few of the pictures from that shoot. Evidently, all the clothes she modeled sold very well. So if you happen to be reading this and you're an agent...take note! We sure could use the extra money from a modeling career!

I happened to run across these pictures tonight and thought they'd be fun to post. I don't think we've really shown them to many people. I'm sure she'll kill me when she sees them. Really, this is just a test for me to see how often she reads my blog. So don't let her know they're up here!

0 comments: