before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

swamped...

I know I've kind of left you hanging after my previous posts about decision making and the future of the Davis family. I promise it's not on purpose! I've been completely swamped in photography! I'm certainly not complaining here because this is exactly what I've been wanting to happen for quite some time. Sarah and I shot two weddings last month and in the last week, I've had 5 portrait sessions and I've got 6 or 7 in the next week! I'm hoping that this keeps rolling, but it is quite tiring! It seems like every waking moment that I'm not teaching or taking care of the kids, I'm working on photos. Ok, I'll even admit I've worked on pictures even while I'm taking care of the kids...

Anyway, I'm sure it'll slow down sometime soon as we get closer to Christmas. I'll try to get some more writing done as I can, but in the meantime, check out my photography site to see what I've been up to! But seeing that I'm up to midnight yet another night, I should go to bed.

0 comments: