before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

rather disappointed...

I'm sure that conservatives everywhere are waking up this morning quite satisfied. Palin delivered quite a speech last night. I can't help but feel disappointed, though. I had hopes that she would come out and deliver a positive message, a nice introduction to herself and her family. She did do that, and she appears to be a warm, caring person. However, she came out swinging with some pretty harsh criticisms. I get the feeling that she is a pawn in the huge political game. She was promoted to be an outsider and a ray of light into the campaign. She evidently spent nearly 2 whole days working with McCain's speech writers. One of the speech writers was quoted as saying, “After she delivers these lines, McCain’s decision to choose her will be much more obvious.” Like I wrote last night, politics is a dirty game. I just hope for Palin's sake, because she is such a seemingly warm, genuine person, that she's fully aware of what she's getting into. But I get the impression that she is just falling in line to be like the rest of the politicians.

0 comments: