before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm still here...

I haven't disappeared. I've been sick. The last week and a half I had a pretty rough cold, sore throat thing going on. Then the girls got colds, and now Sarah's sick. Sarah also spent last weekend in Asheville, NC getting trained to be a doula (labor assistant). I've been tutoring twice a week and Sarah just wrapped up a Bradley class. My dad was here this weekend helping me with a few projects around the house (I'll post pictures later). So anyway, I hate excuses, but I just needed to share why I haven't written much as of late. To quote one of my favorite movies, "I'm not dead yet." And to shamelessly quote another, "I'll be back."

0 comments: