before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

my kid's a genius...

Both our girls love the computer (they should with as much as mom and dad are on it)...they enjoy youtube just as much as the next kid, but I'm pretty sure they're going to become computer whizzes before too long. Today, Avery said to me "I gonna check my emul" and proceeded over to the desk, climbed in the chair and began typing away. I let her go to town and didn't want to interrupt. I figured she wouldn't cause too much damage.

When I sat back down at the computer this evening, I realized a google search was up that I certainly hadn't started. I rarely use Internet Explorer anymore, but it seems that Avery had opened up IE to google and had searched "bb v vb u." Now, at first glance that might seem like a 2 year old pounding away at the keys....but wait till you read what results popped up from her search:

SkyscraperCity - BB Code List

C ALGORITHM 632 COLLECTED ALGORITHMS FROM ACM. C ALGORITHM ...

JSTOR: Pseudo Lattice Properties of the Star-Orthogonal Partial ...

The ultimate Greek mp3 Forums - vB Code List

My kid is a stinking genius!!!

0 comments: