before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

funny picture...

It's no surprise that I am extremely unhappy with the direction our president is taking our country. I'm one of the 2 out of 3 Americans that disapproves. However, I'm usually not one to poke fun at the president. I don't really find it all that productive. However, after his comments over the past few weeks (i.e. "Wall Street got drunk" and "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter"), I just can't help myself. I found this picture on a website called punditkitchen.com which puts funny captions on political photos. Anyway, this will be the last time you see me do this, so sorry if I offend anyone.

0 comments: