before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

she made it...

I woke up to an email from Sarah this morning saying she made it safely (yet very exhausted) to Davao City in the Philippines. I got a 2 minute phone call early yesterday evening saying she was in Manila. For whatever reason, her global phone we rented wasn't working, but she borrowed the phone of a Baptist missionary heading to Davao as well!

I'm not sure when she'll be able to write on her blog, but please keep checking it and please continue to keep her in your prayers!

On a different note, the girls and I have had a good 2 days. Kyla keeps telling people that her mommy is in the Philippines because we're moving there. She tells them that she's excited to move! Whenever Avery asks for Mommy, Kyla cocks her head and says, "Don't you want to move to the Philippines, Avery?"

0 comments: