before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

hangin' tough once again...

Have you heard the fantastic news? I know you thought it would never happen, but New Kids on the Block is back and better than ever!!! That's right, I know you are as excited as I am that Donnie Wahlberg, Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, and Danny Wood, better known as NKOTB is releasing a new album! I can hardly believe it. They were my first real concert in 3rd grade and now they're back! Oh, this has made my night. Dad, I know that you just got me BB King tickets, but wouldn't it be great to take me back to see NKOTB? We had such a great family outing that night! After 14 years of rest and relaxation, they're sure to be amazing! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, the Right Stuff!

1 comments:

mattinvirginia said...

That would have been the fourth grade buddy. I was in sixth. We gave Jan Jones a ride home because she won tickets on the radio. She and I had class together at Falling Creek Middle and I remember talking about the concert with her. I also remember falling asleep during the concert... I think our attendance at the Aerosmith concert was much more fun. Do you remember almost setting that lady's head on fire with your lighter?