before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

craigslist differences...

I am addicted to Craigslist. We just sold some stuff over the past few weeks and made a few hundred bucks! We've also bought a few things and even found an apartment when we lived in Los Angeles. My favorite section, though is the "free" section. For some reason, I love checking to see what people post for free. I've never gotten anything off of that section, but I look all the same. One funny observation I have discovered is differences in the type of free stuff posted here in the Charlotte area vs. what was posted in Los Angeles. Here ya go:

Los Angeles posting

Charlotte posting

Bonus Charlotte posting - free! No extra charge for this one.

This post was in no way meant to degrade the Charlotte area...it was a simple observation. Please do not send any inflammatory messages if you were in some way offended by this post. Charlotte is a nice place to live.

0 comments: