before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

weddings...

The past two weekends have been full!! Last Saturday, Sarah and I headed down to Asheville, NC for a little getaway. We stayed just a little north in Johnson City, TN and drove to Abingdon, VA the next morning for our friend Molly's wedding. She asked us to photograph her wedding a few months ago and we were so excited to do it! A huge thanks to Sarah's parents and the Creehans who watched our kids so we could go. It was a beautiful day as you can see below.

On Friday, Sarah left at about 6:30 to be with her first Doula client (she became a doula - a labor assistant about two months ago) who was in labor. She did a fantastic job (at least I believe she did since I obviously wasn't there) and helped the mom deliver her first son that night. On Saturday afternoon, we headed Southeast into the far reaches of southern North Carolina. We passed through Monroe, Marshville, Peachland, and Polkton, passed over the bridge and turned right onto Old Prison Camp Dr. to head down into Wadesboro to shoot another wedding. It was a small wedding in an old Baptist Church. We had a good time and got to eat some good food in the end. We tried to leave without eating (it's my own personal view that I shouldn't eat while I'm being paid to work), but the mother of the groom wouldn't hear it! Southern hospitality at its best! Anyway, here are a few shots of the weddings. To see more, head to peterdavisphotography.com. I'll post more up there later, but for now I have about 2200 images to go through from the 2 weddings! If you're looking for some shots of our trip to Asheville, look here. Enjoy!




0 comments: