before you read any further...

If you're trying to find my photography site, click here for peterdavisphotography.com.
If not, keep reading...

Monday, August 4, 2008

funny post...

I came across this posting in the free section of Craigslist this morning and had to share. I love what people post up for free. If any of you out-of-towners are interested in this stuff, let me know and I'll grab it for you and put it in the mail!

boyfriend left these behind...want anything?

He ran off and left these things behind. I saw her picture on his IM identification, and she's not that pretty, so I'm guessing she had nicer furniture and lived closer to where he works.

I threw away the toothbrush and the rest of the Head and Shoulders, but the Axe Bodywash is nearly full, and the Polo cologne is half full. You can also have the shaver, though it is fairly used.I could clean it up a bit for you.

The Wrangler carpenter jeans are in good condition, waist 29/length 30.He tied a string to two belt loops to hold them up, but I can cut that off. The long sleeve maroon stripe shirt is a medium, short sleeve blue Hawaiian shirt a large, both in decent shape. The socks and briefs look fairly new, but could use a run through the washer. Cut off shorts a bit ragged, but wearable around the yard.
I want nothing more to do with his stuff, but it seemed a shame to just throw it all out.
There is also a deck of cards, I think the Jack of Spades is missing.

0 comments: